Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is an Integrated computer-based system used to manage internal and external resources including tangible assets, financial resources, materials, and human resources. It is a software architecture whose purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside and outside the boundaries of the organization. Built on a centralized database and normally utilizing a common computing platform, ERP systems consolidate all business operations into a uniform and enterprise wide system environment. These systems can now be found in non-manufacturing businesses, non-profit organizations and governments.
Components of Most ERP Solutions will include the following:
• Transactional Backbone
• Human Resources
• Product lifecycle management
• Bill of Material management
• Advanced Applications
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Supply chain management
• Warehouse Management System
• Generic filters
• Custom reports with custom filters
With more than 10 years of experience in the small- to mid-market ERP arena, iDEVm Systems, LLC has the knowledge and expertise to help your business succeed. Built on Oracle technology, the NDS Systems, LC ERP platform has the backbone you need to support your business infrastructure.
Why NDS Systems, LC ERP?
• Is your small- to mid-size business seamlessly integrated?
• Are you constantly looking for third-party applications to supplement processes currently not supported by your system?
• Are you tired of paying over-priced fees with no results?
If your business needs better integration or if you're tired of paying for third-party applications, iDEVm Systems, LLC can direct you toward the perfect ERP solution to fit your business.